Time for a break! Here’s a joke I pulled from one of those chain emails.
Remarks that teachers would sometimes like to write about their students:
1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has started to dig further.
2. I would not allow this student to breed.
3. This student has delusions of adequacy.
4. This student sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
5. This student has been inhaling too much glue.
6. When this kid’s IQ reaches 50, he should sell.
7. The gates are down, lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.
8. If this student were any dumber, she’d have to be watered twice
9. It’s hard to believe that the sperm that created this kid beat out
a million others.
10. The wheel is turning but the hamster’s dead.
11. This student has a “six-pack” but lacks the plastic ring to hold it all together.
12. This kid is depriving a village somewhere of its idiot.